5. Join the class meeting
- Join the class from your email link, or from the Zoom website using the class Meeting ID – get details here.
6. Etiquette during class
- Classes begin and end promptly. Join the meeting a few minutes early, and remain in the “Waiting Room” until the teacher starts the class and lets you in. It is important to be on time.
- Join with video and audio. Your microphone will be muted upon entry – do not unmute your mic. When you are muted you can still hear everything that is going on.
- Acquaint yourself with the controls: Mute/Unmute, Video On/Off, Raise Hand, Chat, and GalleryView/SpeakerView.
- Keep your microphone muted and your video on during class.
- Use Gallery View.
- Use the Chat function sparingly.
- In class discussions, raise your (real) hand to let the teacher know you want to talk. When the teacher calls on you, unmute yourself. When you are done speaking, mute yourself again.
- If you need to leave your spot for a moment or for a bio-break, turn your video off. When you return and are settled in your seat, turn on your video. Keep yourself muted.
7. “For Current Students” info page
- This is a password-protected page for current students, which gives you access to the StressCare Workbook, Guided Meditation Audio, and other info for your course. You’ll get a password from your instructor after the first online class meeting (Orientation).
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
Download a PDF of this page