Registrants shall abide by all policies below.
1. Payment Policy
Purchases are made online using a credit or debit card. When you register and pay online, your payment is automatically processed by PayPal. There are no additional fees and no PayPal account is required. If you wish to pay by check, please call us in advance at (510) 540-8928 to ensure space is still available. Mail checks to our business office:
588 59th Street #3
Oakland, CA 94609
To make requests for exchanges or refunds, email email@example.com. Read our other policies below for more information.
2. Program or Course Cancellations
If your program or course is cancelled, you are entitled to a full refund. You will be contacted at least three business days’ prior to the start date of the program or course if a cancellation is made.
3. Refunds and Exchanges
- If you give at least eight days’ notice before the program or course’s start date, you will receive the full tuition less a $50 fee.
- If you give less than eight days’ notice prior to the start date of a program or course, no refund will be available.
- After the program or course has begun, no refund or exchange will be available.
- If you give at least eight days’ notice before the program or course’s start date, you can apply the full tuition amount as a credit to a future course.
- If you give less than eight days’ notice prior to the start date of a program or course, you can apply the full tuition amount less a $50 fee as a credit to a future course.
- After the course has begun no refund or exchange will be available.
4. Payment and Refunds for CE Participation
The fee for CE participation is separate from and additional to the program or course fee. Get information about CE registration, participation, policies, and fee on the CE page here.