Hello StressCare participants,
We’re all at some risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, or Covid-19.
Here are guidelines for StressCare class meetings that may minimize risk and allow us to continue holding our classes. These guidelines are based on reliable sources, but are not a substitute for advice you may have received from medical providers or your own common sense.
- If you have any flu or cold symptoms—runny nose, cough, or fever—please do not come to class. Let your instructor know by email of your situation.
- If you think you could have been exposed to Covid-19, please do not come to class. Email your instructor to let them know.
- Upon arrival to class, please arrange your belongings at your chair. It will have been wiped down with an alcohol-based disinfectant by the instructor.
- Prior to sitting down, go to the restroom and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- During the meditations and discussions, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible. If you need to touch your face, touch with your sleeve or arm instead of your hand. If you feel the urge to cough, cough into your elbow.
- Please feel free to wash hands at any time during and after our meeting. Always wash hands after bathroom visits, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose into a handkerchief.
- Please wipe down your chair after class with the wipes provided by the instructor.
- Avoid physically contacting other people. Wave or bow instead of shaking hands.
This is good mindfulness practice for all of us!